Your Ride Awaits!
We cater for all standards, abilities and ages of rider, from complete beginners to those with a lifetime of experience and offer:
- 30+ well schooled horses & ponies
- A full range of riding activities, incl. group & private lessons
- Show Jumping clinics & advanced instruction
- All weather floodlit indoor arena with viewing & refreshments area
- Jumping paddock & competition standard jumps
- An outdoor school/menage
- Miles of fabulous off-road hacking (direct access to the Trans Pennine Trail)
- Cross-country jumping rides
- Unaffiliated Show Jumping
- Gymkhanas, Pony Parties & more…
Riding is good fun, fantastic exercise & an effective way to meet new people. Now is a great time to learn to ride, get back to riding if you’ve not been for a while, or to focus on improving specific existing skills. We are close to the M60 motorway & are easily accessible via public transport. Please browse our site, which is reguarly updated and expanded, to find out more.
We look forward to welcoming you to John Shaw Equestrian Riding School very soon.
John & the Team
51Price List from 1st March 2020
Lead rein lessons £25 (1 hour)
Group lessons £25 (1 hour)
Jump Clinic £30
One hour 1-1 £50
Half hour 1-1 £25
Tuesday Daytime Small Groups – One hour
(Between 10am and finishing at 1pm)
2 riders £45 each
3 riders £40 each
4 riders £35 each
5 or more £25 each
Book Your Lesson Today
For a full calendar click here.
What are you waiting for?