Date(s) - 11/04/2020
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
John Shaw Equestrian
Class 1 Junior & Senior Intro B
This class qualifies for the SEIB Junior Trailblazers Introductory Championship 2nd rounds,juniors may ride horse or pony & must not have reached there 17th birthday before day 1 of the finals. All junior partnerships scoring 58% or over qualify, Qualifying cards for entry into 2nd round compertition can be purchased on the day for £12.
Class 2 Junior & Senior Prelim 7
This class qualifies for both the SEIB Junior Trailblazers Preliminary Championship 2nd round & the SEIB Senior Trailblazers Peliminary Championship 2nd rounds, juniors may ride horse or pony & must not have reached there 17th birthday before day 1 of the finals. All partnerships scoring 58% or over qualify, Qualifying cards for entry into 2nd round compertition can be purchased on the day for £12.
JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY
Presented to highest combined junior % of the day
SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY
Presented to the highest combined senior % of the day.
Rossettes to 6th place in both classes
Entry Fee £12 per Class
Additional £10 for use of Riding school horse/pony for the event
For postal entries cheques made payable to
‘John Shaw Equestrian Ltd’
Entries to be made by post to
JSE Dressage Entry
No later than Sunday 5th April. Please include horse/pony name Rider name class number & weather junior or senior.
*we regret that entries will be limited to approx 30 across both classes, first come first served basis*
Entry times will be available to view online the Wednesday prior to the event.
Buy entering, the exhibitor agrees to abide to the following..
1. HATS TO CURRENT BSI STANDARD MUST BE WORN AND FASTENED AT ALL TIMES WHEN MOUNTED. BEAGLERS OR HATS WITHOUT CHIN STRAPS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
2. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE AN ENTRY WITHOUT GIVING REASON AND TO CANCEL ALTER THE TIME OF ANY CLASS.
3. COMPETITORS HAVING ENTERED A CLASS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND OR TO TRANSFER ANY ENTRIES TO ANOTHER DATE, SHOULD THEY DECIDE TO WITHDRAW FOR ANY REASON AFTER THE CLOSE OF ENTRIES.
4. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE ENTRIES IN ANY CLASS.
5. LIABILITY – THE ORGANISERS OR ANYONE ACTING ON THEIR BEHALF ACCEPT NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR LOSS INJURY, OR DAMAGE TO ANY ANIMAL, PROPERTY, PERSONS, OR VEHICLE HOW SO EVER CAUSED.
6. THE JUDGES, STEWARDS, STAFF AND OFFFICIAL HELPER’S DECISION’S ARE FINAL
7. ALL UNAFFILIATED DRESSAGE COMPETITIONS WILL BE HELD UNDER CURRENT BRITISH DRESSAGE RULES