John Shaw Equestrian Ltd – Riding School
Website Use, Terms & Conditions, Company Policies
Our company policies are also displayed at the appropriate stages of our store and checkout procedure.
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the web site.
We may from time to time modify or revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this web page. Your use of our web site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the web site.
The use of this web site and any information contained therein is entirely at the risk of the user. Under no circumstances shall John Shaw Equestrian Ltd. be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages (whether direct or indirect, consequential, special, economic or financial including any losses of profits) whatsoever that may be incurred through the use of any information contained in this or in any other web site.
Terms & Conditions:
2a. John Shaw Equestrian Ltd is required under the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to comply with the conditions concerning the storage and disclosure of personal information relating to any user of this website in order to prevent access by unauthorised parties. John Shaw Equestrian Ltd uses the information that we hold about you to process your enquiries. Information collected on the placing of an enquiry could include your name, telephone numbers, email address, address, and if applicable, information about your requirements. This allows John Shaw Equestrian Ltd to answer your enquiry and continually improve the services offered.
3a. All copyright and related intellectual property rights subsisting in the content of this Web-Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, flash animations, images and software are beneficially owned by or remain the sole property of John Shaw Equestrian Ltd. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of John Shaw Equestrian Ltd.
3b. You may use the contents of this website as a source of information. Any other use without the express written authorisation/consent by John Shaw Equestrian Ltd, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display or performance of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
4. The hypertext links to third party sites will allow you leave the John Shaw Equestrian Ltd website. These linked sites are not under the control of John Shaw Equestrian Ltd and John Shaw Equestrian Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any site that is linked to, or any links contained in a linked site. John Shaw Equestrian Ltd is not responsible for web casting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
5. Any information transmitted to or posted to the John Shaw Equestrian Ltd website by any means or for any reason whatsoever will be treated as confidential.
6. The John Shaw Equestrian Ltd website does not employ the use of “Cookies.”
7. John Shaw Equestrian Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any part thereof from this website, with or without prior notice to you.
8a. John Shaw Equestrian Ltd makes no representation about the suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. All contents of the pages on this website are provided for information only and without warranty of any kind.
8b. No responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of John Shaw Equestrian Ltd for any errors, omissions or statements whether misleading or otherwise on these pages, including any feature or aspect of such website or pages, whether provided by John Shaw Equestrian Ltd or by any other organisation, company or individual or entity whatever the loss claimed or alleged.
8c. John Shaw Equestrian Ltd shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits whether in contract, negligence or in tort arising out of or in connection with the use or perform of information available from this website.
8d. Save as set out in these terms and conditions, all express or implied representations, terms and conditions are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permissible by any law.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in all respects by and in accordance with the laws of England and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We operate a No Refund Policy. This is a condition of booking.
No refunds are given for cancellations.
More than 72 hours prior to the commencement of the activity, bookings may be transferred or postponed to another date, subject to availability.
No credit, transfers, postponements nor exchanges are given for late cancellations, (Late cancellations = less than 72 hours notice.)
The above terms and conditions still apply to bookings made less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled activities.